Malaysian Studies, Islamic Studies and Moral Education

Dayana Zahari | Tuesday, November 22, 2011 | 6Comments |
Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!
So today I just feel like posting something here and I thought I can write up some stuff about the Mata Pelajaran Wajib examination that my friends and I will sit this Friday and upcoming Monday.
Just so you know, before getting the certificate, exam results or such, from a private college you'll need to complete these subjects required by the government. Of course the requirement is to pass, and that is at least 50%. For us sponsored students, I think the least you can get is a B. Well, although they don't highlight that fact but still, you are expected to get at least a B somehow.

The final paper will be 40% and the other 60% will be for attendance, presentation, your engagement in the class, and paperwork on a project.

Of course the Muslim students will answer the Islamic Studies paper and the non-Muslims will have to take the Moral Education paper. Then, all Malaysians MUST answer the Malaysian Studies paper.
I still am not very sure about if you are in Matrikulasi and IPTA, but I am quite certain that every student doing courses in the private institution need to pass these papers.
Oh yeah, for Bahasa Malaysia, you get an exemption from the paper if you credited your SPM paper.
Well, wish us all the best of luck, insyaAllah we can do it :) - trying to study on random stuff about Malaysia (baru dapat kesedaran setelah 18 tahun, terukteruk) .


Moving on,
I can't remember who advised me but I know he or she said that we should not waste time, and need to have a university that we aim to go by now. Or at least, search for some during the December break. I am the typical student where I don't mind where I'll be sent to as long as I get the opportunity to study abroad in UK and fulfil the criteria from the sponsors.
The university that I am kinda attracted to for now is University of Bath and Lancaster University.
But it depends :), I still have a few more months to think about this before applying for UCAS. Just gonna look around and ask for advices from ones who know better :) .
So if you wanna give an opinion or share previous experience about UCAS and all, please do. 

6 comments:

  1. dah lepas exam utk malaysian studies! huhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck my frens...
    fiqa doakan dayana berjaya dgn cemerelang... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UCAS? wo, best tu.
    Nak nashihat pun, tak tau pasal U tu.

    good luck, dear.

    Mari singgah sini: tq, aku perlukan seseorang

    ReplyDelete
  4. tudia , join the group
    blaja malaysian studies , islamic studies
    actually its not burden la study semua ni..
    its fun seriously .
    kiteowng agak bhye sbb msuk pointer n syarat msuk degree .
    perhaps chinese xsuke subject mcm ni
    sbb dorang tend to love calculation-oriented subject kan

    matriks dorang xblaja pon smua ni
    mostly ipta xblaja tapi ade gak yg study
    islamic topic cm uia , usim

    ReplyDelete
  5. tudia , join the group
    blaja malaysian studies , islamic studies
    actually its not burden la study semua ni..
    its fun seriously .
    kiteowng agak bhye sbb msuk pointer n syarat msuk degree .
    perhaps chinese xsuke subject mcm ni
    sbb dorang tend to love calculation-oriented subject kan

    matriks dorang xblaja pon smua ni
    mostly ipta xblaja tapi ade gak yg study
    islamic topic cm uia , usim

    ReplyDelete

Take some time and leave a comment, I greatly appreciate it.

 
© Copyright 2015 | All Right Reserved to Dayana Zahari | Design by #KieraRashidDesign